While the Broward Sheriff’s Office values face-to-face interactions, we understand the need to reduce risk to both citizens and employees during this time of recommended social distancing. We encourage the public to visit sheriff.org where they may find answers to many questions and links to services that can be conducted online.
From sheriff.org you can:
– Request public records.
– Engage in video visitations with inmates.
– Obtain employment information and submit employment applications.
– Get contact information for our district offices, detention facilities, fire stations and other departments.
– Get many questions answered on our FAQs webpage.
– Stay updated on BSO related COVID-19 information.
BSO also encourages the public to use our non-emergency line at 954-764-HELP (4357) for issues that do not need immediate law enforcement or fire rescue response.
Only visit a BSO facility when necessary as you may be subject to proactive health screening.
If you think that you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call your health care provider and the Florida Department of Health in Broward County COVID-19 Call Center at 954-412-7300 before travelling to any healthcare facility.