Collier County beach parking passes can be accessed or renewed Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., starting Friday, May 15, 2020, at the following locations:
• Golden Gate Community Center, 4701 Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples
• Veterans Community Park, 1895 Veterans Park Drive, Naples
• East Naples Community Park, 3500 Thomasson Drive, Naples
• Sun-N-Fun Splash Park Ticket Office at North Collier Regional Park, 15000 Livingston Road, Naples
Full time Residents must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
• Original current Collier County Vehicle Registration (copies not accepted)
• Original current Collier County Drivers License (copies not accepted)
• Both documents must display the same name and Collier County residence address
Part time Resident Property Owners must provide the following to obtain a parking sticker:
• Valid Driver’s License (regardless of state)
• Valid vehicle registration/rental car agreement
• Current Collier County property tax bill or current
closing papers for property
• All 3 documents must display the property owner’s name
Mobile Home Owners please note:
• Mobile Home Owners must own the land the home is on if they are a part time resident in order to qualify for the property tax paid beach permit with no payment required at the time of pickup.
• Taxes paid on land do not qualify the payer as an ‘property owner’, even if they own the mobile home the land rests on.
• Full time residents living in mobile homes may obtain a beach parking permit.