A warrant has officially been signed by the judge for the arrest of Glen Alonzo Steele on the following charges:
- Possession of a controlled substance (Methamphetamine)
- Possession of a controlled substance (Cocaine)
- Possession, a controlled substance (Clonazepam)
- Possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia
- Battery on law enforcement officer x2
- Fleeing to elude law enforcement officer with wanton disregard for the safety of persons and property
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified.
- False ID given to LEO
- Leaving the scene of a crash
Glen Alonzo Steele has been released from the hospital with minor injuries has been booked into the Sarasota County. He will remain there until he is transported to Charlotte County Jail on the above charges.
This will be the last update for today.